Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our Little English Major :)

This is what our littlest student learned over the summer. :)



**********************************************************************************************

Be sure and come back tomorrow for Faithful Friday, and even better, we'd love for you to participate! And remember Monday is the auction fundraiser hosted here on my blog to help the Bryant family who is bringing home their 8 year old daughter, Leiney Grace, from China!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

He'll be writing books in no time! :D

I love you! 8!

God bless you!
Love,
Joy :D

Lois Christensen said...

Cute! I'll be back tomorrow!

jennifer768 said...

He is so adorable! I really enjoyed the video.Hugs,Jen

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Nice video. He looks so smart and cute.

Melissa said...

Super smart little fella! I love his voice.